Steps to set up a company in China
Important milestones for starting a company in China
1. Completion and thorough verification of all required forms when applying for company registration in China.
2. Registration of the company name with the State Administration of Industry and Commerce (SAIC).
3. Applying to open a company with your local Industry and Trade Office.
4. Applying for a business license.
5. Applying for the Organization Code Certificate at the Bureau of Technical Supervision.
6. Registration with the State Tax Bureau and local tax bureau.
7. Production and registration of company seals.
8. Registration of the company in the Bureau of Statistics.
9. Opening a corporate bank account, obtaining a certificate of opening an account.
10. Applying for authorization to print and / or purchase financial checks (fapiao).
11. Registration with the labor committee (for hiring personnel).
12. Registration at the Social Insurance Center.
13. Applying for the required licenses (depending on the type of business activity, if necessary).
These are the main steps for the correct opening of a company in the PRC.