7-30 business days – depending on the place of registration of the company, the chosen bank for opening a current account, the set and number of licenses required to carry out business activities.
- – A copy of the passport and Chinese visa of the founder of the company (personal presence is required when submitting an application).
- – A copy of the passport and Chinese visa of the legal representative (personal presence is required when submitting an application).
- We draw your attention to the fact that the founder and legal representative can be one and the same person.
- – Copy of passport and Chinese visa observer / auditor (scan only).
- – A copy of the passport, the main page of the person responsible for accounting (only scanned).
- Now the requirements for opening a company must indicate
- “Nominally” (only a scan of the passport) of the Observer / Auditor and
- responsible for accounting.
- – Office lease agreement for the company.
- – Business rationale.
- – Chinese company name.
- – List of types of economic activities.
- – Apostille of registration documents of a foreign company (if the founder is a legal entity).
To change the type of activity, it will be necessary to change the business license.
From 1 yuan. But to obtain a work visa, the authorized capital must be about 1,000,000 yuan.
From 5,000 RMB depending on the city
Office rental + Accounting services from 800 RMB per month.
No! Education for the founder doesn’t really matter.
Yes you can. You can register a company without any problems. To obtain a residence permit, you must fulfill certain conditions.